Friday, October 24, 2008

Goodies for Sale!

I am so excited to finally post items for sale on my selling blog. Thank you for stopping by and taking a peek. I hope you enjoy. I have lots of goodies lined up for sale, so make sure to stop back.
If you are interested in an item, leave a comment. If more than one person is interested in the same item, I will go in order of comments posted. On my handmade items, I usually can make more than one of the same item. They may vary alittle with different buttons, etc. I do love taking special requests and creating custom orders. If you are looking for something specific let me know. My email is sweetmemorymakingmom@live.com I also have 7 pin cushions right now in my etsy shoppe. Click on the link to see. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5815610
I accept paypal, personal checks, and money orders. Items are shipped once money clears.
Thank you! hugs, Ellen


handmade Sweet Chocolate Brown and Pink Cupcake Pin Cushion...so heavenly...
Today I have a new cupcake pin cushion from my line of pastry pin cushions. I used high quality cotton moda fabrics. I decided to make a chocolate cupcake. I used a brown fabric with pretty mulitcolor polkadots. Don't they look like sprinkles or colored sugar? I used a vintage cherry red button to top it off. The cupcake is in a vintage tart candy mold. The base of the pin cushion is made with a soft pink fabric with white polka dots and a stripped and floral design. Click on picture to get a close up of this pretty fabric. Around the base of the mold, I used millerary flowers in matching colors (light pink, dark pink, purple, aqua, and yellow). The base is sectioned into six using brown embroidery floss and an old button is on the bottom. All my pin cushions are stuffed firmly with premium polyester fiberfill. Pin cushion measures 3 1/2" tall x 3 1/4" diameter.
You will also receive 6 pins; two are pearly leaf pins ( aqua & red). The other pins are handmade. I used a pretty pink and pink roses with green leaves Lampwork bead on a faux pearl corsage pin. I also added a white bead. Two pins are smaller with one faux pearl bead each. And the last pin is a pink fabric yo yo with a pink ball pin. Don't these make pretty pin cushion jewelry!!!! My handmade pins are not intended for sewing use but more for pin cushion decoration.
Price: $16.99 + $6.00 Shipping & Handling (U.S.A.). International buyers contact for shipping quote. Insurance is optional ($1.70), but always recommended. All my handmade items come wrapped sweet & pretty.
Close up of the pretty chocolate cupcake!

4 Piece Fiestaware Persimmon Creamer & Sugar bowls with lid and tray~SOLD
This set is in excellent condition. There are no chips, cracks, or crazing. There are a few flaws (timy white spots) that occured during the glazing process, which is common with fiestaware items. This is such a beautifully rich color, perfect for the holidays. Any questions, contact me.
Price: $14.99 + 11.00 Shipping & Handling (U.S.A) International buyers contact for shipping quote. Insurance is optional ($1.70), but highly recommended. Not responsible for lost or broken items.


handmade Pair of Egg Eggcup Cozies.
Aren't these just so sweet. The cozies would look so lovely on your breakfast table. I used a thermal batting to keep your eggs nice and warm, perfect on a cold fall morning! I also used a hot pink and green plaid cotton fabric on the outside and the inside is lined with a coordinating green cotton fabric with cute hot pink, yellow and white flowers. I also used a hot pink satin ribbon for the pull and bow. And to accent I added a light pink satin ribbon flower with faux pearl beads in the center. Cozies measure 3 1/2" tall x 3 3/8". Any questions, contact me.
Price: $3.99 + FREE Shipping + Handling (U.S.A). International buyers contact for shipping quote. Insurance is optional ($1.70),but always recommended.
All my handmade items come wrapped up sweet & pretty. Fabric that lines the inside of the Egg Eggcup Cozies.

1 comment:

icandy... said...

LOVE your cupcake pin cushion!!! What a cute blog!

Christina :)