Sunday, October 26, 2008

Newest Kitty Cat Pin Cushion for Sale!

SOLD I just loved how this turned out especially with the softness of the wool felt! I just posted her up for auction on ebay. You can check her out by clicking on the link. http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsweet*memory*making*mom If you don't buy on ebay and are interested in her, I can cancel the auction for you as long as she hasn't been bid on. I have a detailed description and more pictures in the auctions. Feel free to leave me a comment! hugs, Ellen
I think of Frank Sinatra when I look at her because of the beautiful blue eyes.I used pretty fushia seam binding ribbon along with soft aqua millenary flowers and pink stemens. On the side there is a small vinguette of vintage off white plastic buttons. They are tied with petal pink embroidery floss.

She would fit perfectly in any home! I added some pretty pins too.
I also have several pin cushions posted in my etsy shoppe. http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5815610 I will be posting them on this selling blog to give you an option.

hugs, Ellen

8 comments:

suzanne said...

Hi there! i am so glad you stopped by my blog. I love your pin cushions they are so creative and unique! Please come back by again soon for a visit.
suzanne

Vylat said...

Hi, Glad you stopped by for my Pink Saturday. I take photos of everything I see that's pink. That fellow just got in the way. Drop by again.

Just Call Me Sleep Deprived said...

This is too cute!! Thanks for stopping by and getting in on our giveaway! Tell you your husband I said, keep up the good fight :)

xoxo
Meaghan

Cathy said...

Ellie,

I absolutely love your pincushions. I need one that looks like a pretty pastry!

Chelsea Van Tol said...

that is so cute!

The French Bear said...

I just love pincushions!!! I am working on some for a give away on my blog!!! You are so talented, I love them!!! I have to go check out your other blogs!!! I can only do one for now!!
Cheers,
Margaret B

Smart Living Today said...

You have the most AWESOME sewing talent. I love your blog!

Peggy

Svetta said...

http://svetta-silk.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post_20.html
Please look my Blog - present for you and your Blog